After you purchase a digital download, you will receive an email with a link for the download. If you do not receive an email, first check your spam/junk files! Still no luck? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you receive the email, click on the provided link. This will take you to a new page, where you will see a button “Download Now.” Click that button to begin the download!
For Android phone users:
- Open the Android app drawer by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the My Files (or File Manager) icon and tap it. If you don't see it, instead tap the Samsung icon with many smaller icons inside it — My Files will be among them.
- Inside the My Files app, tap "Downloads.” You should now be able to see all of your downloads.
For iPhone users:
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse.
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open. Your iPhone will open the file using the appropriate app.