General Conference Workbook Subscription
Subscriptions for the April 2022 Workbook will open on February 1, 2022!
Conference weekend is right around the corner and we've designed a workbook to help you soak in every bit of it! Prepare your hearts and homes with invitations to join us for #confprepweek as we look forward to a weekend of inspiration. Engage in the messages and capture your impressions as you listen through prompted note pages for each address. Then reflect on the revelation you received, overall themes, and set goals to apply the teachings to your daily life with post-conference guidance!
Included in your Subscription
- A general conference workbook beginning with October 2021, featuring artwork from Melissa Tshikamba. Renews at $21 every six months. Cancel anytime.
- FREE shipping! Workbooks ship mid-February and mid-August.
- 5 x 7 print from the featured artist.
- Early access to the October 2021 Wide-Margin Compilation PDF. See previous ones here.
- 92 pages
- 80# uncoated text
- 8.5" x 11"
- Prompted note pages for all sessions (not including Saturday evening)
- #confprepweek prompts
- Post-conference prompts
- Study plan schedule
Our October 2021 featured artist is Melissa Tshikampabo Kamba Boggs, better known as Tshikamba! “Tshikamba” is a meaningful name that connects the artist to the women in her ancestry. “Tshika,” from her middle name, means “gift” in the language Tshiluba, and “Kamba” is her father’s ancestral name.
Originally from Alberta, Canada, Tshikamba currently lives and works in the Salt Lake area. Her work is inspired by her passion for people, culture, and travel. You can recognize her characteristic gold accents and her thoughtful melding of nature and humanity.
We have been blown away by her work for some time now, and it’s SO surreal to have had the opportunity to collaborate with such beauty and brilliance!