Issue No. 8 - We Believe
The Collective is a quarterly faith magazine filled with inspirational stories, faith-building articles and advice, unique DIYs and activities, and supporting content for your journey of discipleship!
The thirteen Articles of Faith have served as a basis for the foundational truths of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints since Joseph Smith wrote them in 1842. In the Winter 2021 issue, you'll find articles and stories from people in our community who have special testimonies of individual Articles of Faith, from belief in the Godhead to the truth of the scriptures, from the importance of agency to the glory of the Atonement. These are the things "We Believe."
- 8" x 10"
- 96 pages of full color
- 80# matte cover
- 80# matte interior for writing
- Digital download link sent upon shipment
- The same beautiful layout and design as the printed version.
- Designed as an interactive PDF with embedded links for easy access to resources throughout the issue.
- Easily read and store on any device using apps such as Books or Adobe Reader.
- You will be sent a zipped file (upon shipment) including your interactive PDF, the digital download kit with the included downloads for this issue, and a helpful user guide to answer any questions! It is easiest to "unzip" on a desktop.