As I Have Loved You
A collaborative piece to serve as a reminder to love one another, as He did.
- 16" x 24" flag
- Made from premium 100% cotton canvas.
- Illustration by Riley Cheney
- Sewn and screen printed by hand in Idaho, please allow 5-7 days for production.
Riley grew up in California to a very creative family with parents who encouraged her talents and welcomed her imagination. She later took art classes and eventually pursued a degree in Fine Arts from BYU-Idaho. After serving a full-time mission to Arizona, and getting married to Michael, Riley decided to take her artwork in a different direction. Now, she’s exploring the minimalism of Line Art and uses it to communicate the deep and emotional experiences she has with God, anxiety and depression. Her religious collection, The Prayer Series, uses the symbolism of a continuous line as a reminder that our spirits are always connected to God no matter how detached we may feel in this life.
- Use grommets with tacks, small nails, or command hooks
- Use command velcro strips and adhere to the back
- Spot clean only
- Iron while pressing the back
- Wrinkles will work themselves out